Take this short quiz to find out if you need to contact Lapin Law Offices:
Question 1. Have any of the following occurred?
- Motor vehicle accident (car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, pedestrian accident, accident as a passenger);
- Work accident;
- Harassed by a debt collector;
- Pestered by a telemarketer;
- Denied Social Security Disability Benefits;
- Bitten by someone else’s dog;
- Injured due to the negligence or intentional conduct of another person; or
- Any incident in the areas of law we practice (see the list of our practice areas: Lapin Law Offices’ Practice Areas).
Question 2. Were you injured or was a loved one killed?
Question 3. Lincoln or Nebraska:
- Do you live in Lincoln or anywhere in Nebraska?
- Did the incident occur in Nebraska? or
- If you were injured at work, but not in Nebraska, is your employer located in Nebraska?
Question 4. Do you want to be represented by a caring, passionate and dedicated law office?
If you answered “yes” to Questions 1 through 4 you should contact Lapin Law Offices to find out if you have a case and what we can do for you. You can call us at 402-421-8033 (24/7) or submit your case or question our website’s Contact Us Form. We offer a free initial consultation and represent clients in Lincoln and throughout Nebraska.