By: Jeffrey Lapin
Lapin Law Offices is proud to announce that it celebrates its 3rd Anniversary today (December 15).
Lapin Law Offices’ focus, since the beginning, is to represent clients with caring, passion and dedication.
Jill Tinnelly has been with Lapin Law Offices since the very beginning and has been my Legal Assistant for over 13 years. Staci L. Williams has been here since 2009, initially starting as our Receptionist and now as a Legal Assistant.
This year has brought many significant changes to Lapin Law Offices:
- Patrick Driver and Tregg R. Lunn joined the office. Both bring considerable experience and skill. They also fully embrace the idea of caring, passion, dedicated legal representation.
- Changed our logo (again).
- Updated our website (www.lapinlawoffices.com) and started a blog.
- Added three new areas of practice:
- Claims against abusive debt collectors under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Claims under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) for telephone and fax abuse; and
- Unfair credit reporting acts in violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Created a new website, www.StopBadCollectors.com, regarding our new practice areas.
We will continue to evolve to meet the needs of injured, abused and disabled persons throughout Nebraska while staying committed to representing clients with caring, passion and dedication.
Thank you for everyone who has supported us, especially our family and friends, and we look forward to many more anniversaries.
Jeffrey B. Lapin
Lapin Law Offices represents persons injured, whether physically, emotionally or financially. We also handle Social Security Disability claims and unemployment compensation appeals. Lapin Law Offices represents clients throughout Nebraska including such cities as Lincoln, Beatrice, Seward, Fairbury, York, Aurora, Omaha, Grand Island, Columbus, Kearney, Hastings, Nebraska City, Norfolk, North Platte, and counties such as Lancaster, Gage, Seward, Saunders, Cass, York, Hall, Platte, Buffalo, Lincoln, Madison, Douglas and Sarpy.